Have you used the Learning Center?
This site was designed to be your one-stop resource for your library learning needs. Here, you’ll find:
- Information about joining and using Lynda.com (GPLS makes this availble to all public library staff)
- Information about CE rules and requirements
- Archives from recent webinars hosted by GPLS
- Self-paced courses developed on topics like GLASS, PINES, and more
- Details about upcoming training events and webinars
- Great features like customized certificates, shareable badges, and more
So, register for an account today, enroll in your first course, start earning badges and certificates, and share with us your feedback about the site. We’re updating it all the time to add new features, courses, and content. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at the GPLS offices.
We hope you’ll enjoy using the Learning Center. Happy learning!